Welcome to our new site!
Serving Our Community For Over 100 Years
We are proud to have served Wadena and the surrounding communities since 1892 when the Wadena Exchange Bank was reorganized as the First National Bank in Wadena. As a locally owned, independent community bank, our current ownership roots extend back to 1968 when Alan W. Pettit and a partner purchased the bank. For over a century, we have made the banking needs of our customers our “FIRST” priority and that tradition continues today through majority owner Scott J. Pettit, along with his family and employees.